Monday, January 31, 2011

defining myself

Decided to try blogging 
maybe share my thoughts, moods, rants 


mood : numb
Quote of the day :
"Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true."- Leon J. Suenes
I seem to put myself out there too fast, too aggressive. I think of myself as a passionate person, and it seems to be my downfall. I go 100 mph, because I see the finish line faster than others. Most like to take things day by day, and I try to so many times in my life, but it seems to be an issue. I am a hopeless romantic. If i do see the chance of being happy, I sometimes leap before I test the water. Most of the time, I'm jumping alone. One time, I had someone holding my hand as we leaped, and it lasted nearly 4 years without a single regret.
I tend to put others first before myself. Always been that way. Another downfall.
I try to better myself. I read 20-100 famous or life inspiring quotes a day to inspire myself.
Guess thats all for now

1 comment:

  1. Let me tell u something funny. When I first met my husband, he said he liked me and he wanted to marry me. I thought this guy was a retard. I barely knew him for 3 months. We didn't hang out that much and I wasn't ready to settle down. He was agressive but I was passive. After 3 yrs I finally said yes and now we have been happily married for 9 yrs going on 10. Don't think that your aggressiveness in relationship is a bad thing. You haven't found the right soulmate yet. She will come along one day.

    ReplyDelete