I tend to go through phases with friends. I can honestly say I don't have many "good" friends. I have a lot of friends I don't see or talk to much but we can hang out and pick up like we just saw each other the other day. There are a couple of people i can confide in, tell them anything.
There is/was one person I had looked forward talking to daily. All day everyday. For a week we were more than friends. And it was probably the best week I had in a long time. We went so fast so soon. I know I had just recently got out of a relationship but I wouldn't have minded if I got back into something serious. But we weren't on the same page. I think at one point we were both content with where the future was taking us, but we ended up not wanting the same thing. It's hard not talking to her as much, or at all it looks like. Probably why I started blogging. To fill the void of those daily conversations. I'll miss talking to her. Telling me her thoughts and me sharing mine.
An unlikely union. I asked her I'd the time was right could she see herself with me. She said yes. Only problem was I already saw myself with her. That's me leaping. Diving head first hoping I wasnt alone.
I still have hope. I'm in no rush. If it was meant to be then it will happen.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6
Blogging is an awesome outlet...at least I think so =)
ReplyDeleteBlogging is like a live journal. For me, I have a private one that no one can read. However, live journal has its advantages. Comments and feedbacks can help if your are feeling alone. I used to live my life as an openbook but now I'm more to myself. I don't like to share too much, some people can misunderstand.
ReplyDelete