So tonight was my boys Pat and David birthday party. I have been so sick this week I wasn't sure I was going to even go. I wanted to make it an effort to at least go and say happy birthday to them, as my boys, it was the least I could do.
Saw my ex of 4 years there. And to my surprise she had a date. It was bound to happen. She is a great, caring, loving person. Its not hard for someone to fall for those traits. I guess I wasn't so shocked at first, but as the night went on, it became more apparent I was the last to know.
I guess it would have been less of a shock if i knew, but i was totally clueless. Makes more sense now. I know the guy, and he was interacting more with her at bowling. Just thought i deserved more instead of being bind sided.
I hold no grudges. I am truly happy for her. She deserves it.... To be happy.
It was inevitable she would end up with someone else. After we were over, I wished and willed it to happen to her. I know how happy i was with her when it was working ... And that ... Should be shared with someone.
I had my chance with her, and reasons beyond my control, I couldn't keep her happy.
I wish her the best
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment