Sorry, my life has lacked a bit lately, not much to write about. The nights where I don't bowl, I spend time usually watching TV shows or a movie here or there. Figured I write about some things that have kept me entertained the last couple of weeks. If you know me at all, you will know I am a big closet "romantic comedy" freak. Can't stop watching them, can't get enough of them.
I watched ... Love and Other Drugs .. a few weeks back, but found my self watching it again.
So many funny moments. Great cast. How far a guy would go to be with someone, through the good times and bad. Over looking the obstacles ( illness ) and still wants to be with her. *spoiler alert* there is a huge tear jerk moment .. I swear if every woman watched this movie, they will never ask or wonder why a guy will do what they do to be with her, wit her "baggage" or issues ... every woman would just be glad there is someone there so they don't have to go through the less happy things in life ... alone.
No Strings Attached
Great one-liners. Funny. Man's initial goal - a sex buddy .... But like the movie, in real life ... someone always brings in the emotion. Someone falls for the other, because at the end of the day, it is about making love. so feelings will get involved. it's the only way sex becomes passionate.
I picked up a few new TV shows to watch.
Being Human ( SyFy ) 8 episodes
Vampire and Werewolf are room mates, living in a house haunted by a ghost only they can see.
Breakout Kings ( A&E ) 1 episode
Use cons to catch cons who escaped from prison. One episode in .. interesting
The Defenders ( CBS? i think ) season finale this week
Vegas Lawyers, interesting cases, funny. Must watch.
The Cape ( NBC )
Comic book-like hero. Set up and thought to be dead. Sacrifices his life with his wife and child, so they stay safe and alive.
Fairly Legal ( USA )
To avoid long drawn court cases, Kate is a legal-mediator to settle out of court and for the best interests of both parties. Has issues with her deceased father's widow, who is the same age as herself.
Lights Out ( TNT )
Over the hill boxer does what he has to to keep his family afloat. Financially his family and business is in ruins. Started taking on fights again to make money
Other shows I've been watching for a while ... worth watching I promise
Vampire Diaries
True Blood
Bones
New Hawaii 5-0
Californication
No comments:
Post a Comment