Friday, February 11, 2011

a good fit

For the first time in a very long time. I am truly truly happy. And its all because of her.

She is amazing. She makes me smile with absolutely no effort. She has these warm inviting eyes. You could see some pain and fear inside her eyes at first. But that has totally faded into a look that melts your heart. I've found myself lost just staring into them.

She has this touch. It's hard to explain. But its soft, and gentle and honest. Not like she is trying to, but its how she feels, thru the gentle motion of her hands or fingers brushing my cheek, or the top of my freshly shaved head. Or how she plays with my hands and fingers with hers.

As crazy as it may seem for such a short time .. but I know what kind of future is in store for me with her .... and I can't wait for it to happen.

I told her we are like a puzzle with 2 pieces. It's not hard to figure out how we fit. And we just do ..... fit.



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment