Monday, February 7, 2011

slacking / new journey

Sorry that I've been slacking on posting here, but the reason that I started to blog was to fill the emptiness from talking to someone special. But we've been talking and its been great.

I wake up and the first thing I check is if she left me a message. She says the same. We can talk about anything. Which I love. We find out the little things about each other so we get more acquainted fast. Where it takes months, years for 2 people to figure out each others nice, she.and I have accomplished it it minimal time. We talk about future. And we vent about the past. I remember a conversation about how we handle disagreements and we agreed never to go to bed angry or have issues unresolved. Both of us are like that and it will have to get some getting use to because we both came from relationships where we wanted to resolve something but the other wanted to close up.

We agree on a lot of things. We rarely disagree on anything. We share perspectives and can appreciate each others points of view.

Have I found my soul mate? I don't know. It's way too soon to tell. I know she makes me happy and she says I do the same to her.

So the journey begins. Where we find out if we are ... and I know I will enjoy every second, every minute.... trying to find out.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment